Multicam Airlite Boardshort
Designer: Billabong Mens
The Multicam Airlite camouflage boardshort is so stretchy and steaLThy, you’d barely even know you were wearing boardshorts. Design goes beyond stretch with anatomically mapped, multi-tier stretch, creating omni-directional movement, while flex welding allows for movement whilst maintaining comfort and security. The pinnacle of boardshort design, Airlite combines unprecedented levels of flexibility, stability, breathability and comfort into one boardshort.
Billabong Airlite Performance Boardshorts.
- Adventure Division.
- Multicam® Black camouflage print.
- Mint colorway features contrast solid waist and back pocket.
- Airlite Recycler Stretch Material: Omni-directional engineered, stretch jacquard weave fabric technology made from recycled PET plastic bottles.
- Micro Repel: coats fabric to eliminate saturation & repels water, keeping your boardshorts dryer and lighter, longer.
- Silicone locking drawcord.
- No sew welded side pocket with zip closure for streamlined comfort and performance.
- Logos at left hem and pocket.
- Performance Fit: Precisely engineered patterns to minimize seams for enhanced
- stretch and performance.
- Mid Length: 19 inch outseam.
- Material: Airlite Recycled Stretch Fabric.
- 89% Recycled Polyester, 11% Elastane
- Adventure Division. Driven by the relentless pursuit for adventure & surf exploration around the world. Adventure Division brings Billabong's timeless craftsmanship and style to functional essentials. Innovative by design. Trusted by Athletes.
- Multicam® patterns take advantage of the way the human eye and brain perceive shape, volume, and color. Since only a very small portion of the human eye perceives color, the brain does a lot of “filling-in” for the eye. The unique highresolution design of
- Multicam®takes advantage of this principle and helps the observer to “see” the pattern as part of the background. The Multicam® family of patterns rely more on a blending effect than a traditional contrast effect to disguise the wearer. This effect allows them to perform well in a wide range of environmental conditions. It also helps maintain the patterns’ effectiveness even at close ranges where low resolution patterns often stand out against the natural (non-pixelated) environment.