Iris Layback Short
Designer: Billabong Mens
The Viper Pro keeps an eye out for your curated style and premium performance. Part of the special edition collection with artist David M. Cook, aka Bonethrower, the Layback Series boardshort features his psychotropic prints throughout. Made from eco and performance-minded 4-way stretch recycled fabric, the elastic waist boardshort keeps it casual and comfortable with an elastic waist and on-seam pockets.
- Billabong Bonethrower Collection.
- Elastic waistband.
- Art print throughout.
- Patch pocket with Hook & Loop closure.
- Layback Fit.
- Lasso waist: full-waist drawcord for a precise fit.
- On seam hand pockets.
- 4-Way Pro Stretch Fabric: A high performance fabric made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The perfect combination of performance and comfort.
- Micro Repel: coats fabric to eliminate saturation & repels water, keeping your boardshorts dryer and lighter, longer.
- Short Length - Performance Fit: 17 inch outseam.
- Material: Pro Stretch.
- Billabong Gallery: Bonethrower Collection.
- David M. Cook, aka Bonethrower, is the architect of a mischievous microcosm. Amicable & unassuming, he hardly seems the “type” to consistently crank out such a lewd labyrinth of work, but the cheeky hedonism comes all too naturally. Los Angeles-based by way of Brooklyn, but originally from Kentucky, David uses no shortage of fine lines to design a world that is equal parts modern mysticism and memento mori— at the end of the day, it sinks in like a psychotropic drug__Gallery is an ongoing collaboration where artists are handpicked from around the globe. Contributors are organically aligned with Billabong's vision of creativity and looking forward. We are proud to connect with these voices of tomorrow and showcase their ideas on our premium garments.
90% Recycled Polyester, 10% Elastane