Designer: Shipwreck Ltd.
One of our most versatile tops, the Mirage Top features a classic silhouette that can be worn three different ways.
- Spaghetti straps
- V-cut back/straight-cut back
- Product does not contain padding
- three styles in one
- Twist detail
- V-cut neckline/straight-cut neckline
Our suits are made to last for many years but there are a couple things you can do to make sure your suit stays fabulous.
- Rinse your suit in fresh water after swimming in the pool or ocean. Chemicals found in chlorine and the salt from the ocean are known to make fabrics fade.
- Hand wash your suit. Machines are generally rough on the delicate nature of swimwear and can snag padding and ties. Instead, wash your suit with cold water and a mild detergent and lay it on a towel to dry. Or use a garment bag on a delicate setting.
- Avoid ringing your suit out. This may help it dry faster, but twisting the suit is rough on its seams and can stretch it out. Instead lay it on a towel and roll the towel over the suit like a sleeping bag.