Sundays Airlite Boardshort
Designer: Billabong Mens
Have you ever worn a boardshort engineered to the way you surf? Meet the new Airlite boardshort. Airlite is the first of its kind, where Billabong has engineered three of their favorite high performance fabrics seamlessly into one boardshort to give you stability, flexibility and comfort where you need it most.
- Stability -The waistband and upper third of the Airlite fabric is designed with a tight weave 4-way stretch fabric to hug the waist, giving you the stability and support where you need it most.
- Flexibility -The mid-section of the Airlite fabric utilizes a twill weave fabric, offering omni-directional stretch allowing optimal mobility.
- Comfort -The lower portion of the Airlite fabric is made up of a jacquard micro perforation. This section has been engineered to offer maximum omni-directional stretch.The micro perforations in the fabric, drain and hold less water, keeping your trunks drier and lighter for those marathon sessions or a rash free run back up the point.
- Micro Repel: coats fabric to eliminate saturation & repels water, keeping your boardshorts dryer and lighter, longer.
- Die cut heat transfer at pocket.
- Wave mark heat transfer at bottom left leg.
- Mid Length - Performance Fit: 19 inch outseam.
- Material: Airlite Omni-Directional Stretch Fabric.